We, at Alchemane, understand the aftereffects of a chemo or radiation therapy both on your physical as well as emotional well being. We are here to help you to be able to cope and deal better with the added agony of hair loss. Unlike other cancer patient Wigs in Mumbai that are made from synthetic or chemically treated hair, that also damage the scalp, our wigs are made from 100% double drawn remy human hair which is the best quality in the world, to look and feel just like your own hair. our base is also breathable, which makes the wig very comfortable.
We provide custom made wigs for men, women or children suffering from cancer, alopecia or any other medical conditions due to which one may suffer from hair loss. Our misson is to make your journey as easy and comfortable as possible and ensure you are able to regain your confidence. Browse through our gallery for images of hair wigs and call us for a free consultation, our compassionate staff will be more than happy to help you.
- Human hair wigs help achieve the most natural look. Hair looks and feels like one’s own.
- Meant for cancer patient and women with very scanty hair.
- Replicate the exact hair style, color, length, volume and texture.
- Looks very natural
- Easy to use
- Regular washing and styling of the wig is required on a weekly basis.
Wigs for Cancer Patients
Those suffering from cancer undergo treatments such as chemotherapy that drastically decrease or eliminate hair on one’s body. Even though hair may not be the most important of concerns for a cancer sufferer, most women find comfort in wearing a hair wig.
Wigs for Alopecia and Other Conditions
Every year, thousands of men and women in India are affected by alopecia, a less well known condition. Alopecia is a disease of the hair follicles, where in the person could lose hair only in small patches, also known as alopecia areata, or in rarer cases, from every area of the body, known as alopecia universalis. The condition is highly unpredictable and difficult to treat. Hence, one of the most practical solutions would be to wear a real human hair wig. The same is advisable for those suffering from any other condition that causes hair loss.
Some Suggestions When Choosing Your Hair Wig
- Hair Density: A hair wig should not be too heavy in density as it can look fake and unnatural. Make sure you choose one that is light in density to make it look more real.
- Hairstyle: The thought of getting a full head of hair can get exciting for someone who is suffering from a serious hair loss condition. Even then we suggest you stick to your original hairstyle, the kind you had before the hair loss, so it looks just like your own hair.
- Customized hair wig: Each head shape is different. Hence we recommend you invest your money in a good quality customized hair wig or hair system which will suit your requirements. Ready to wear hair pieces are always available but may not fit as well as custom made hair wigs.
- Front Hairline: The front hairline of a hair wig or hair system is the most important, as it gives away signs of the hair piece being real or not. For a natural front hairline, tell your hair replacement expert to get one made for you with lace front. The lace fabric is very fine and gives a scalp like appearance, which makes the hair wig look perfectly natural.
- Silk base: Those with no budget constraints, can go for one with a silk top base. This makes it look even more natural than the lace wig, like the hair is coming out of one’s scalp. However, such wigs take 2 months to be manufactured, and require planning in advance.
Types of Hair Wigs
- Full cap wigs: are meant to cover your entire head with no hair left out. In some of the wigs you may have to leave some of your own hair out, so that it looks more real.
- Clip on hair wigs: are attached to one’s own hair with small snap on clips. These are easy to attach and stay secure due to the clips.
- Tape or glue wigs: are ideal for those who want to wear their wigs 24/7. A wig adhesive is applied around the hairline, and once it’s dry, the wig is placed on the head. A fine toothed comb is then used to press the front edges of the wigs, so it sticks on to the adhesive.
Media and Images
We are aware that investing in a hair wig is a decision you can’t make without getting a visual idea of the same. However, we respect our client’s need for privacy and cannot put up videos or images on social media or online platforms. If you do need to see these, do get in touch with us on +91 9820116273/ +91 9967123333.