Hair is braided. Once the braids are made, a needle is used to sew extensions of hair into the braids. The extensions are sewn from one ear to another.The weft extensions last for 10 to 12 weeks. no chemicals or glues are used.
- Little damage done to natural hair
- Securely held onto your scalp
- Easy to remove by simply cutting the thread
- Painful process having the hair braided tight
- Not as comfortable compared to other methods of application
- Long application process. Obvious extension line underneath your natural hair if not applied properly
WEFT HAIR EXTENSIONS are great for adding length or thickness. Simply braid a small track on the head, and sew a weft of hair to the braid.
This method is very easy to maintain and can be worn for an extended period of time.
Application Time : 2 to 3 hours
Lasts : 3 to 4 months
Tools Required : Hair clip, Weave comb, Extension Thread & Needle