Glue- in hair extensions is a great way to add length and volume to your natural hair. The application method involves using a heated tool such as a hair extensions iron, to fuse the tip with your own hair. The installation process takes about 3 to 4 hours and should ideally be done by a professional stylist. A hair extensions expert will be careful when using the tool so as to not cause any damage to your hair. Lets take a look at this type of human hair extensions in detail.
Do glue extensions damage your natural hair?
The answer to this is a yes and no. Yes glue hair extensions can damage your hair if not done by a professional. You have to get them attached at the right place and the right person should do it.
The extensions wont damage your hair if you take good care of your hair. When you want to get the extensions removed and redone, be sure to visit the hair extensions salon. A solvent is sprayed at the root of the extensions, after which a plier is used to remove the extensions very carefully.
Pros and Cons
Glue hair extensions are one of the popular methods and are highly durable.
- The method is an extremely secure way of attaching the best quality glue hair extensions.
- Glue extensions generally last for a longer period of time such as 4 to 5 months.
- You can put as many strands as you want according to your requirement.
- The hair has maximum movement.
- Suitable for someone who does not want to take it off at night and again put them back in the morning.
- The application method takes very long, approximately 4 hours to install.
- It is advisable not to do it if you have very thin or damaged hair.
- If not applied by a certified professional, it can cause damage to your hair. So be sure to get guidance from a qualified stylist.
A consultation would be helpful to know if glue- in hair extension are suitable for your hair. Do give us a call if you are looking for any assistance. Call or WhatsApp on +91 9820116273/ +91 9967123333. Our executives will be more than happy to help you.