This method involves tiny copper rings , which are silicone lined, to attach each of your new hair extensions to your own hair. This method is one of the safest application methods and is very popular.
- Easy and quick to apply and remove.
- Easy to apply
- Comparatively faster
- Easy to remove and adjust the extensions
- Duration 2-3 months
- Re-useable and Re-adjustable
- No heat or glue
- Rings are detectable if you have very short hair (a few inches)
- If you want extensions for just one night, clip ins would be the better option.
- Not recommended if you have easily breakable hair.
A full head could use about anywhere between 100-300 strands. It is recommended that a trained and certified stylist use this technique because of potential hair breakage due to the squeezer.
Application Time : 1 hour to 1.5 hours
Lasts : 2 to 3 months
Tools Required : Hair clips, Pliers, Needle, Rings & Scalp Protector